"True followers of Christ are marked by Love"

-I read that in a book somewhere







Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Whatever

So we got our settlement check from Joes accident we were able to pay all his medical bills, and we had 1500.00 left which we used for a few other bill we now only have one cc 4400.00 owed and my 2000.00 in medical bills then we are all caught up!  Still seems like a lot and is overwhelming at times, but hey at least we got that extra money to pay other things I am so thankful that the Lord provided that.  Soon is joe's VA appt, I pray alot about that one, if we lose that money then we lose the house, but if we get to keep it well it just depends on joe and he still wont answer. I cleaned my house the yesterday, what else am I suppose to do when kids are up at 4:30-5 in the morning???  I was done by 12 noon.  Still have a cough I cant seem to get rid of and so do the kids, will the sickness ever end?

No comments:

Post a Comment