"True followers of Christ are marked by Love"

-I read that in a book somewhere







Friday, April 23, 2010

I need the Lord's help

Well, life is hard and I have found it even harder to cling to our Lord!  Last night I just got on my kneess in the shower and begged for forgiveness for not having as much faith and trust in him as I should.  I have not been able to be a good wife or mother because of my lack of relationship and communication with God, but also being sick.  I'm so tired of being sick I would love to just get better!!!  But I guess things always get worse before they get better.  At least this is just a sinus infection and I dont need surgery, Thank the Lord for that!!! Now the question is me working, Joe doesnt know what he wants to do with school and I really need a decision.  I need to know If I should be packing or not, and I want to go to school but the hrs are 9-1 and I dont have child care.  I cant even pay for it since we are struggling now (the child care I mean, I was approved for some federal grants which is nice because I dont have to pay them back) So do I go to school and make life more interresting for a while or get a job?  Joe wanted to get another job because thats his job as the head of the house, which I can respect but I dont want him to he already has a job, and with joey starting school, after work is the only time he will be able to see him.  I also applied for food stamps yesterday, this is only a temporary thing, but some decisions need to be made now.  I prayed about everything last night and I hope that the Lord will answer me soon reguarding these matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment